close

阿姆哈拉文翻譯
2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)

3. How can I get in touch with you?

4. Where can I wash my hands? (請問衛生間在哪裡?)

5. What's the weather like today?(今天天氣若何?)

6. Where are you headed [朝…偏向行進]? (你要到哪裡去?)

7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩 翻譯社) 

8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、文娛]?(你做什麼消遣?)

9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)

10. It’s my treat[請客、款待] this time.(此次我請客!)

11. The sooner the better. (越快越好 翻譯社

12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?

13. Take your time.(漸漸來/別焦急。)

14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了。)




127. I'm always punctual.(我老是很準時 翻譯社

128. You may leave it to me.(交給我來辦。)

129. I wish I could.(不可。)[委婉表達法]

130. What's the rush?(什麼事那麼慌忙?)

131. What's so funny/(有什麼可笑 翻譯?)

132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全同意。)

133. Stay out of this matter 翻譯公司 please.(請別管這事。)

134. Don't just shake you head.(別光搖頭,想一想法子!)

135. Don't jump to conclusions.(別倉促/過早下結論。)

136. That was a lousy movie.(那片子糟透了!)

137. Have you thought about staying home?(是否斟酌在家呆著?)

138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我會來 翻譯。我向你保證 翻譯社

139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我起誓不告知任何人。)

140. I'll make it up to you.(我會補償的 翻譯社

141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)

142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(諒解我食言。)

143. Let's forgive and forget.(讓我們擯斥前嫌 翻譯社

144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)

145. Don't underestimate me.(別小視我。)

146. She gives me a headache.(她讓我頭疼。)

147. It's very annoying.(真煩人。)

148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵照諾言 翻譯社

149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你讓我感應慚愧。)

150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望成果很好。)

151. I can't handle this alone.(我無法零丁處理這事 翻譯社

152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(補綴這收音機要多久?)

153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有困難來找我。)

154. Who do you think you are?(你以為你是誰?)

155. You're wasting you breath.(你在空費口舌 翻譯社

156. It doesn't seem like that.(仿佛不象是那樣。)

157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要攪得我心煩。)

158. Everything will be fine.(一切城市很好 翻譯社

159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再過幾分鐘就行了。)

160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什麼事了。)

161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想輓回體面。)

162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他 翻譯論點站不住腳 翻譯社

163. Your face tells it all.(你 翻譯表情透露了一切。)

164. The days are getting longer.(白晝愈來愈長了 翻譯社

165. You've got to do something.(你一定要想門徑。)

166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(但願這會給你一個教訓。)

167. I feel younger than ever.(我覺得比之前年青。)

168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.

I'm crazy[沉迷的;狂酷愛好 翻譯] about rock music. (我對搖滾樂很入神。)
[這是美國人最喜好說的話,也可作拜別用語 翻譯社]
15. How do I address you?(我怎麼稱號你?)

16. What was your name again? (請再說一次名字好嗎?)

17. Would you care for[喜好] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡嗎?)

18. She turns me off.(她使我膩煩 翻譯社

19. So far so good.(今朝為止,一切都好。)

20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它掌控逼瘋了。)

21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直沒有呈現。)

22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的風格 翻譯社

23. I couldn't get through.(德律風打欠亨。)

24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我厭惡旅館 翻譯社

25. Be my guest.(請便、別客氣)

26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(幫我看一下包好嗎?)

27. Let's keep in touch.(讓我們連結聯繫。)

28. Let's call it a day[決意或贊成臨時或永遠休止(進行某事)].

29. I couldn't help[避免;禁止] it.(我沒辦法。)

30. Something's come up[産生/泛起].(有點事/出事了)

31. Let's get to the point[要點/焦點問題].(讓我們來談要點。)

32. Keep that in mind.(記住那件事。)

33. That was a close call.(太危險了/千鈞一發)

34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我將等候這一天。)

35. Chances are slim[迷茫的;細小的].(機會很小。)

36. Far from it.(一點也不。)

37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作進度掉隊了。)

38. It's a pain in the neck[麻煩的事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)

39. We're in the same boat.(我們處境溝通。)

40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了 翻譯社

41. What do you recommend?(你保舉什麼?)

42. I ache all over.(我渾身酸痛 翻譯社

43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)

44. It's out of the question.(這是不行能的。)

45. Do you have any openings?(你們有空白嗎?)

46. It doesn't make any difference.(沒什麼差異/無所謂 翻譯社

47. I'm fed up[極其膩煩] with him.(我受夠他了。)

48. You can count on[指望;依靠] us.(你可以相信我們。)

49. It doesn't work.(壞了;不動了 翻譯社

50.It's better than nothing.(總比什麼都沒有好。)

51. Think nothing of it.(別放在心上。)

52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧。)

53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜歡吃甜食。)

54. I can't express[默示;表達;表明] myself very well in English.

88. I'm easy to please[使…愉快;討…喜好].(我很容易取悅/相處。)

89. Let's give him a big hand.(讓我們強烈熱鬧鼓掌 翻譯社

90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)

91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)

92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)

93. He's behind the times.(他落後了/跟不上時代了。)

94. I'm pressed for time.(我時候緊急。)

95. I'm up to my ears[忙得弗成開交;深陷於某事物中] in work.(我忙死了 翻譯社

96. You can't do this to me.(你不克不及這麼對我。)

97. Just to be on the safe side. (為了平安起見。)

98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望沒有冒犯你。)

99. It won't take much time.(不會花很長時候 翻譯 翻譯社)100. It's been a long time.(很久不見了。)

101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足掛齒 翻譯社

102. It’s a long story.(說來話長。)

103. It's about time.(時候差不多了。)

104. It's incredible.(難以置信!)

105. It's hard to say.(難說 翻譯社

106. I can't imagine why.(我想欠亨為什麼。)

107. That can't be.(不可能。)

108. That's really something.(真了不得 翻譯社

109. Are you sure?(你確信嗎?)

110. Are you crazy?(你瘋了嗎?)

111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一會兒。)

112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是當真 翻譯。)

113. I'll consider this matter.(我會考慮這件事 翻譯 翻譯社

114. I'll do something about it.(我會想辦法的。)

115. What are you talking about?(你在說些什麼?)

116. I'm afraid I can't.(恐怕我不可。)

117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想見你 翻譯社

118. I'm flattered.(過獎了 翻譯社

119. I'm not in the mood.(我沒心情 翻譯社

120. I'm so scared.(我怕極了。。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯

121. I can't make[遇上] it.(我去不了/我趕不上。)

122. You can never tell.(不知道/誰也沒掌控。)

123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)

124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)

125. It can't be helped.(無能為力。)

126. Sorry to bother you.(歉仄打攪你。[事前])


超等適用的白話要素228句_rot2k5的口袋_经验口袋

我就可以幫你了。)[最實用的虛擬語氣]
(這不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。)
181. I couldn't care less.(我不在意 翻譯社

182. You have my word.(我包管。)

183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他聽到那消息大發雷霆/暴跳如雷。)

184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在乎熬夜。)

185. You're too outspoken.(你太坦直了 翻譯社

186. I can't afford it.(我承擔/買不起。)

187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我感覺這是個合理 翻譯代價 翻譯社

188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想嘗嘗這些帽子。)

189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)

190. Every dog has his day.(常人皆有滿意時。)

191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要給我任何理由 翻譯社

192. Are you out of you mind?(你瘋了嗎?)

193. He's been everywhere.(他處處都去過了。)

194. What's bothering you?(什麼在困擾你?)

195. Who is to blame?(該怪誰?)

196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多蜚語流傳著 翻譯社

197. I don't feel up to that.(我感覺不克不及勝任那工作。)

198. I'm mad at myself.(我生本身的氣。)

199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下著傾盆大雨 翻譯社

200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的雲愈來愈多了。)

201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉懲罰的 翻譯社

202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厭倦天天上學。)

203. Who am I supposed to see?(我應該去見誰?)

204. His idea is childish.(他的設法主意很幼稚。)

205. I need small change.(我需要零錢。)

206. Don't try to brainwash me.(別想給我洗腦 翻譯社

207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天運氣欠好。)

208. That reminds me.(那提示了我。)

209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什麼?)

210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不著。)

211. You look very serious about something.(你仿佛有很嚴重 翻譯翻譯社

212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望沒有造成故障。)

213. What are you so excited about?(什麼事讓你如斯興奮?)

214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你的煩惱告訴我。)

215. I feel much better now.(我感受很多多少了。)

216. I hope you will get well soon.(進展你很快會恢復 翻譯社

217. She is sick in bed.(她臥病在床。)

218. I have a slight fever.(我輕細發燒。)

219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永久學不會。)

220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(這是明天的日程放置。)

221. How late are you open?(你們營業到多晚?)

222. I'm here on business.(我來這裡出差。)

223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什麼聞名?)

224. What brings you to Beijing?(什麼風把你吹到北京來的?)

225. She looks blue.(她滿面憂傷 翻譯社

226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道說什麼。)

227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚讓我們樂一樂 翻譯社

228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(感謝你來為我送行。)

(我不克不及很好地用英語表達本身。)

Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打擾你。[過後])

超等適用 翻譯英文白話228句

1. It's up to you.(由你決意 翻譯社
(假設我早知道,
http://koudai.360.cn/u/18029755/article_125768452.html
55. For the time being.(臨時;暫且;目前)

56. This milk has gone bad.(這牛奶變質了 翻譯社

57. Don't beat around the bush. (別借題發揮了 翻譯社

58. It's up in the air[懸而未決].(尚未確定。)

59. Math is beyond[對或人而言不可思議/理解/估量] me.(我對數學無能為力。)

60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了 翻譯社

61. You can't please[令人感應寫意和興奮] ever yone.(你不行能市歡每一個人。)

62. I'm working on[著手;從事] it.(我正在勉力。)

63. You bet!(當然!)

64. Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)

65. Are you pulling my leg[同或人開玩笑;取笑]?(你在開我打趣嗎?)

66. Sooner or later.(遲早會的。)

67. I'll keep my ears open.(我會寄望的 翻譯社

68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)

69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我覺得不恬逸/精力欠好/情感降低 翻譯社

71. Don't get me wrong[曲解].(不要誤解我。)

72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我壓力很大 翻譯社

73. You're the boss.(聽你 翻譯。)

74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫無意義!)

75. If I were in your shoes[處在某人的位置].(若是我是你的話 翻譯社

76. What's this regarding?(這是關於哪方面的?)

77. Over my dead body!(休想!)

78. Can you give me a hand[副手;援助]?(你能幫個忙嗎?)

79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打發(時候)].(我們有三十分鐘空閒時間。)

80. Whatever you say.(隨意你。)

81. It'll come to me.(我會想起來 翻譯。)

82. You name[具體地(說出來)] it!(你說出來。)

83. Time will tell.(時候會證實的。)

84. I will play it by ear[見風使舵;暫且現做].(我會面機行事的;到時刻再說。)

85. You should take advantage of[哄騙] it.(你應當好好行使這個機會 翻譯社

86. Let's talk over coffee.(我們邊喝邊談。)

87. Take it easy.(輕鬆一點;別嚴重;放鬆放鬆;再見。)

169. Don't look wise.(別自作伶俐 翻譯社

170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我憂慮我的努力全空費了 翻譯社

171. What happened to you memory?(你 翻譯記性是怎麼搞的?)

172. You're going too far!(你太甚分了!)

173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要回避實際 翻譯社

174. I have no other choice.(我別無選擇。)

175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我沒膽/勇氣去做。)

176. It's a matter of life and death.(事關生死。)

177. Nothing works.(什麼都不對勁兒。)

178. Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物。)

179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了快要30年牢。)

180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.




本文引用自: http://blog.sina.com.tw/70094/article.php?entryid=579973有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢華頓翻譯社

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    翻譯社
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 frederb2qx3q4 的頭像
    frederb2qx3q4

    frederb2qx3q4@outlook.com

    frederb2qx3q4 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()